Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies. The classic flavors of red velvet cake are transformed into cookies with the cream cheese baked right inside. Red Velvet Cookies with a surprise cheesecake filling inside and a delicious drizzle of white chocolate. These Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies are a great dessert for Valentine's Day, Christmas, or any occasion.
They are very impressive looking & deceptively easy! They are always one of the first cookies to fly off the cookie platter Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies These Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies are a delicious minimal ingredient recipe that is stuffed with a delicious cheesecake filling and drizzled with white chocolate. To assemble the cookies, take about ¼ cup of red velvet cookie dough and flatten in your hands. You can have Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies using 12 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies
- You need of Cookie.
- It’s 1 box of Red Velvet cake mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 2 each of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Drizzle.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips, melted.
Place a teaspoon of cheesecake filling in the center and wrap the cookie dough around the filling. Gently roll into a ball and place on prepared baking sheet. Scoop onto lightly greased or parchment lined baking sheets. Place a frozen teaspoon of cheesecake filling in the center and wrap the cookie dough around the filling.
Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies step by step
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, combine cake mix & flour.
- Whisk until clumps disappear.
- Add flour, eggs, oil, & vanilla to the mixture & blend until smooth.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap & refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, & vanilla, mixing until smooth.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out cheesecake filling & place on a plate.
- Once you have 10 balls, place plate in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take approximately 1/4 cup of cookie dough & flatten in your hands.
- Place 1 cheesecake ball in the center & wrap the cookie dough around it (make sure it is wrapped completely so no filling leaks out).
- Gently roll it into a ball & place on the cookie sheet.
- Do not bake more than 3 cookies at once – they are very large & spread.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until the cookies begin to crack.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before moving them.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a double boiler or the microwave.
- After the cookies have cooled completely, drizzle the white chocolate over them.
- Allow the chocolate to harden before serving.
- Refrigerate the cookies if you are going to store for more than a day.
Gently roll into a ball and place on prepared baking sheet. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. CHEESECAKE FILLING: Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and salt in a small bowl until smooth. Red velvet cookies with a cheesecake filling and a drizzle of white chocolate. Cheesecake meets red velvet can't get better than that!