Cinnamon roll cookies. Sprinkle over the cinnamon and then the granulated sugar. Starting with the long edge, carefully roll the dough tightly, just as you would with cinnamon rolls, and pinch the seam together when you. Sprinkle cinnamon generously over the dough.
Making the signature spiral in these cookies looks intimidating, but the dough is very forgiving. Cinnamon Roll Cookies are thick, soft, buttery cookies, swirled with cinnamon sugar and topped with sweet icing. All the flavors of a cinnamon roll in a EPIC cookie recipe! You can have Cinnamon roll cookies using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll cookies
- Prepare of Cookie dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 6 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Filling for dough.
- You need 12 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground cinnamon.
- You need of Icing.
- You need 8 oz of Softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk.
Cinnamon Roll Cookies Are Going to Be Your New Favorite Cookie Recipe! Oh friends, you are in for a real treat today, a real treat indeed. In small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Brush rectangles with melted butter and sprinkle with.
Cinnamon roll cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Cream the sugar and butter. Add eggs, vanilla and sour cream and combine well. Slowly add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt..
- In 2 batches, place in plastic wrap in a disc shape and chill for 2 hours..
- Once chilled, cut each disc into thirds and roll into a 1/8 inch thick oval, about 12 inches X 5 inches..
- Spread each rolled pieces of dough with 2 Tablespoons softened butter, 1/4 Cup packed brown sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon..
- Start rolling from the long end closest to you, rolling into a log shape. Using a sharp knife, cut 1/2 inch pieces of dough then placing onto a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet..
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from baking sheet.
- To prepare frosting, beat the cream cheese until softened and smooth, slowly add powdered sugar and milk until desired consistency.
- Frost cookies then place in refrigerator until ready to serve..
In small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over dough. Roll up dough jelly-roll fashion, starting at long side. Cinnamon Roll Cookies are a sweet and savory cookie, rolled in a cinnamon buttery filling baked until puffy then drizzled with a sweet glaze frosting. These holiday cookies won't last long! A simple twist on your classic cinnamon roll dessert.