Almond cookie crumble pie. The almond crumb is super simple to make. You'll see how to mix the butter into the crumb with your fingers, breaking it up until it becomes a cookie dough-like consistency. Next you'll see how to prep your fresh cherries for the pie filling.
To assemble pie, pour cherries into pie crust. Top with crumble and sprinkle sliced almonds on top. Add almond flour, rolled oats, coconut oil, maple syrup, nut milk, vanilla, and sea salt to a large bowl and use a spoon to mix well until crumbles form. You can cook Almond cookie crumble pie using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond cookie crumble pie
- You need 2 tsp of confectionary sugar.
- You need 3 cup of old stale cookies of your choice.
- It’s 4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of almond.
Combine almond meal, sugar, and salt (if using) in a small bowl. Pour in melted butter and stir till just combined. Transfer to a rack and let cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Almond cookie crumble pie instructions
- preheat oven to 400.
- crumble cookies in a large bowl add sugar and butter mixed together.
- Spray Pam at the bottom of a pie dish.
- add mixture to pie dish make sure it's flattened out.
- .cover with foil bake for 10 minutes.
- uncover reduce heat to 350 bake for additional 10 minutes until golden brown.
- top with cool whip and serve when ready.
Mix cherry pie filling with almond extract. Pour into pie crust and set aside. Using a pastry blender or two knives, blend topping ingredients with cold butter. Combine the cookie crumbs and butter until thoroughly combined. Use this recipe on peach or apple pie, blueberry pie or blackberry or any fruit you like.