Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cheesecake. A chocolate chip cookie ice cream is good, but when you add it to cheesecake ice cream, the tang of the cheesecake contrasted with the chocolate chip cookies? You can use either homemade chocolate chip cookies ( this is the best recipe ever , if I say so myself) or it's super convenient to just buy store-bought dough too. Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
The crust is made just like a chocolate chip cookie. You'll first cream the butter and sugars together, then add the egg and vanilla extract. Next, you'll add the dry ingredients and finally, stir in the chocolate chips. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cheesecake
- Prepare 1 packages of Chocolate chip cookies, divided (not the chewy kind).
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 2 of 8 oz. cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 quart of vanilla ice cream, softened.
In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. On Wednesday, the ice cream chain announced its latest flavor of the month: Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The limited-edition dessert has *a lot* of chocolate with. Add chocolate chips and flour; stir until cookie dough is well-combined.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cheesecake instructions
- Place 20 cookies in food processor. Pulse to make fine crumbs. Pour into bowl, add melted butter, stir. Press into bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add ice cream, blend. Crush remaining cookies and fold into ice cream mixture; pour over crust..
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Top with chocolate syrup if desired.
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust Cheesecake recipe is made with a chewy chocolate chip cookie crust on the bottom and a smooth, creamy no bake chocolate cheesecake on top! This combination of two tasty desserts is the jam! If you love cookies and cheesecake, be sure to make this yummy Frosted Animal Cookie Cheesecake, and this amazing Monster Cookie Cheesecake Pie. Classic cheesecake can be complicated and finicky, but these chocolate chip cheesecake bars are super easy without compromising flavor. Using refrigerated cookie dough for the crust takes out the fuss of forming a base from crumbs.