Eyeball Cookies. Eyeball Cookies All eyes will definitely be on these adorable cookies when they're set on any buffet table. I created them for my son's kindergarten class for Halloween. For the bloodshot effect, dip the tiny end of a toothpick in red food colouring and squiggle the lines from the pupil outward, but not quite to the edges of the ball.
Fill with melted white candy melts and top each with a green M&M. Use black icing to make the pupils. Line baking sheets with wax paper. You can have Eyeball Cookies using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eyeball Cookies
- Prepare 1 of refrigerated sugar cookie log.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 of vanilla frosting.
- Prepare 1 of green maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half.
- Prepare 1 of mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 of tubes (.67 oz.)red decorating gel.
In a food processor, finely crush sandwich cookies. Add cream cheese and process until thoroughly mixed. Add a little spookiness to your Halloween party fare with our recipe for Cookie Eyeballs. These cookie balls are so easy and fun to make, you'll want the kids and grandkids to help.
Eyeball Cookies instructions
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together. Roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls, roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place on greased cookie sheet. Bake according to package directions. (350 for about 10-12 minutes) Let them cool completely..
- Top cookies with frosting. Place 1 cherry in the center. Place 1 chocolate chip in center of cherry. Make squiggly lines with red gel on outside of cherries to look like veins..
Once they're done, everyone will enjoy these ghostly, "eye popping" treats! These easy eyeball cookies are one of our favorite Halloween food crafts. This OREO Cookie Eyeballs Halloween Treat DIY aka my OREO eyeballs are fun to make and the kids will definitely love to eat them! Then gather your kiddos and get to work. Set each kid up with a cup of pearls, and as you outline and fill… Place on cookie sheet.