Broccoli Cheese Casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Awesome Broccoli-Cheese Casserole. The tricks to this broccoli cheese casserole are to: Pre-cook the broccoli florets a bit so they cook up tender in the casserole. Use bacon because bacon makes everything taste better.
Everyone's had a version of this beloved cheesy broccoli casserole at potlucks or holiday dinners, and it's not hard to see why it's. Ingredients Needed for this Broccoli Cheese Casserole Recipe: Broccoli – As the main feature of this recipe, broccoli is a must! After it's done baking, this broccoli will be tender, flavorful and melt in your. You can cook Broccoli Cheese Casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained.
- You need 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 3 cups of crushed Ritz crackers.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter, melted.
Fix Trisha Yearwood's cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe, from Trisha's Southern Kitchen on Food Network, as a comforting make-ahead meal. My Broccoli Cheese Casserole is a simple and DELICIOUS side dish or light dinner. Creamy, cheesy, and topped with crunchy, buttery crackers, this is has been a favorite since I was a kid, and is. We here at Delish love a good casserole.
Broccoli Cheese Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray..
- In large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, mayo, 1 cup of cheese, soup and eggs..
- Mix well and place into baking dish..
- Melt butter in a pot and add crushed crackers. Mix with fork..
- Add 1 cup of cheese over the broccoli mixture..
- Top with the crackers..
- Place dish in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until set and brown..
This Broccoli-Cheese Casserole recipe is just plain decadent and delicious. You're sure to convert any broccoli hater with this creamy casserole. Fresh steam-in-bag broccoli florets make this comforting. This comforting broccoli and cheese casserole is made specifically for them, for that reason, but will delight everyone else at the table too. Add the broccoli to the cheese sauce and top the casserole.