Cheesy Broccoli Casserole. Pour broccoli mixture into the dish. Top with Cheddar cheese and the remaining bread crumbs and crackers. Using a rubber spatula, scrape soup-mayonnaise mixture on top of broccoli, and mix well.
Melt the butter, add a couple drops of worcestershire sauce, crush the ritz crackers and add. In a large saucepan, melt butter. Add soup, eggs, mayonnaise, cheddar, Parmesan, and mustard and season with salt and pepper. You can cook Cheesy Broccoli Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- You need 12 oz of Frozen Broccoli (2).
- It’s 10 3/4 oz of Cream Of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of Mayo.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 2 of Eggs Beaten.
- It’s 3 oz of French Fried Onions (2).
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole is going to be your family's new favorite side dish! Tender broccoli florets are smothered in an easy cheese sauce and topped with buttery crumbs. Turn this into a meal by adding leftover baked chicken breasts, leftover turkey or even leftover baked ham! Remove broccoli from stove and chop into bite sized pieces.
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole instructions
- Preheat Oven To 350°F..
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish..
- Mix Broccoli, Eggs, Mayo, Cheese, And Soup in Baking Dish..
- Pour French Onions Over The Cassarole..
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes or until the french onions are browned..
Place into a medium size mixing bowl. Add to broccoli, soup, mayonnaise, butter, eggs, onion, salt and pepper. Add the broccoli and stir to coat. In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, mayo, cheese, soup and eggs. Mix well with a metal spoon.