Oreo cookie lasagna. Oreo lasagna might just be my favorite type of lasagna. 🙂 It is similar to Oreo Dirt Cake and has many of the same delicious flavors. Directions Take a large zip-lock bag and place all the Oreo cookies inside. Seal bag shut and place on counter.
Combine remaining crushed Oreo's with melted butter. Press buttered Oreo's into the bottom of the prepared dish. First you make a simple Oreo crust (no bake), then spread a mixture of cream cheese and non-dairy whipped topping (like Cool Whip) all over it. You can have Oreo cookie lasagna using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo cookie lasagna
- You need 1 of box of Oreo cookies.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 8 oz of reduced fat cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of skim milk.
- You need 12 oz of fat free cool whip.
- It’s 6 each of snack pack fat free chocolate pudding cups (or make 1 package of fat free chocolate pudding ahead of time).
In this No Bake Chocolate Oreo Lasagna, an Oreo crust is topped with layers of chocolatey goodness. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Oreo Chocolate Lasagna This is a dessert you will keep coming back to! It is perfect in the summer because it is no-bake and perfect in the winter for the cocoa!
Oreo cookie lasagna instructions
- Spray a 9X13 casserole dish with non stick spray.
- In a closed Ziploc bag, crush the oreo cookies.
- Set aside 1cup of the cookies for topping.
- Combine remaining crushed cookies with melted butter and press on the bottom of the pan.
- In a small bowl, whip softened cream cheese using a handheld mixer until light and fluffy.
- Mix in sugar, milk and 1 1/4 cups of cool whip until well combined.
- Spread cream cheese layer over the oreo cookie crust until smooth and even.
- Layer chocolate pudding on next.
- Spoon remaining cool whip over pudding and gently smooth.
- Sprinkle remaining Oreo crumbs.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours (overnight is better).
- Serve and enjoy.
You may also love Oreo Dirt and Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes! In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until completely blended. Stir in ½ cup coarsely chopped oreos. A simple combination of crushed Oreos and butter make the perfect Oreo crust for this dessert. Look at this dish as a canvas, mix the recipe up with peanut butter, different types of cookies, or just more chocolate.