chocolate choco chip cookie. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. In another large bowl stir together butter, both sugars, eggs, vanilla and cocoa.
There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks. The second is to let the dough rest overnight or longer for a more complex, toffee-like flavor. You can cook chocolate choco chip cookie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of chocolate choco chip cookie
- Prepare of cookies.
- You need 1 box of chocolate fudge cake mix.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 packages of mini chocolate chips (morsels).
- Prepare 1 packages of cool whip, thawed.
- It’s 1 of parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
- You need 1 of as needed white sugar to roll.
Lastly, use an ice cream scooper to get even-sized cookies every time. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
chocolate choco chip cookie instructions
- set oven to 350.
- beat egg slightly and mix into cake mix.
- fold in thawed cool whip until combined.
- add mini chocolate chips.
- scoop dough onto 1-2 tsp balls and roll in sugar to coat.
- place balls on cookie sheet.
- bake in oven for 16-17 minutes.
- move to wire rack and let cool completely.
In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. I'd say these are the perfect blend of soft, chewy, and crispy.