Oreo Cookie Pudding Pie. Oreo Pudding Pie is a delicious, no-bake chocolate dessert with just five ingredients. Creamy, chocolatey, Oreo pie heaven is literally just minutes away! Ever panicked right before company comes over because you have no dessert, no-ingredients, and no time?
With a handheld blender, or bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the heavy whipping cream and the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Everyone loves Oreo cookies so a pie seemed like a great idea and it is super easy to make! It is so creamy and delicious for an amazing treat. You can cook Oreo Cookie Pudding Pie using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Cookie Pudding Pie
- It’s 1 packages of Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix.
- You need 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Graham Cracker Crust.
- You need 1 packages of Oreo Cookies.
- It’s 1 of Whipped Cream.
We love dessert and this pie is incredibly simple to make. No bake desserts are so easy and a great way to enjoy sweets without a ton of work.. Oreo Pie Oreo Pie is a tasty no bake dessert recipe that starts out with an Oreo crumb pie crust, filled with a creamy pudding and crushed Oreo mixture and topped with Cool Whip. Oreo Pie is an easy no bake dessert recipe using vanilla instant pudding and a store bought Oreo crust.
Oreo Cookie Pudding Pie instructions
- Take your Chocolate Instant Pudding and Milk. Mix together follow the instructions on the box..
- Make sure it's not completely set. Pour about half inch on bottom of pie crust to coat the bottom..
- Now, place oreo Cookies flat in the pudding on the bottom until the bottom is covered. If need to fill in spots snap some in half..
- Take the remaining pudding and spread on top of the cookies. Make sure to smooth out the uneven spots..
- Now, take the whipped cream and smooth it over the pudding..
- Place as many as you like of Oreo cookie in a zipper bag and crush them. Garnish the top of the pie..
- Place in refrigerator for about 1 and half hour for pudding and whipped topping to set. Enjoy!.
Christmas Sugar Cookie Cups I got it from a booklet a couple of years ago. The less milk will give the pie more thickness. I could not find a oreo crust when I made my pie so I made a homemade oreo crust. I spread the remaining cool whip over the oreo pie filling then I. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and cookies just before serving.