Lazy Cookie Cake Cookies. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. It's like a really thick, soft cookie! I don't bake desserts all too often.
It's not a cake, it's not a cookie. It's a delicious mix between the two. This yellow or white cake mix recipe is made even better with chocolate chips or candy. You can cook Lazy Cookie Cake Cookies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lazy Cookie Cake Cookies
- Prepare of quick and easy.
- You need 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 5 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 2 cup of chocolate chips.
Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl then spread evenly into the baking dish. Lazy chocolate chip cookie bars are the easiest cookies you will ever make! Lazy Chocolate Chip Cookies Wether you're in the mood for a late night snack or something sweet and decadent, these thick and ooey-gooey bars are just what you need. In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, eggs and oil until well combined.
Lazy Cookie Cake Cookies instructions
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Note; I mixed chips with dry ingredients first, then eggs and butter together, then liquid to dry to make it easier to mix. It will be quit stiff, but trust me comes out great.Refrain from eating raw. 🙂 Put in greased 9×13 pan. Bake at 350°F for 20 mins. Let cool, cut into desireable pieces. Tastes just like a chocalote chip cookie. I'd like to try it by dropping dollops of dough on a cookie sheet and making it like cookies. So yummy and fast..
- If u like chocolate, try the chocolate cake mix with white chips. De-lish!!! I cooked them.for a shorter time as cookies, 15min..
- Never get tired of this recipe. Grandkids are over and I need a quick cookie. Seriously always keep these ingredients on hand the kids love them. A couple of updates, I added a an extra 1/2 tablsp. of butter/ margarine to the recipe, (so it would be a total of, five and a half tablespoons), it made the dough easier to work with and I didn't see any changes in the cookie. Also I found that when I used parchment paper they seem to Brown more evenly..
Slowly add the contents of the dry cake mix to the batter and mix well until you get a thick cookie dough. W hen I'm out of ideas for a dessert to make for a crowd, my go-to is a batch of delicious cookies, usually chocolate chip cookies. However, there are times when I just don't have the time to spend in the kitchen making cookie dough. That's where cool whip cookies come in. Inc. bakes fresh and natural dog treats, dog birthday cakes, dog ice cream and holiday treats for dogs.