Triple Choc Chip Cookies. Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies. And just in case you weren't sold yet…These Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies taste like fudgy brownies and CCC's were magically combined into one. Amena's Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies Amena's Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Soft and chewy triple chocolate chip cookies made with semi-sweet chips, chocolate chunks and cocoa powder. They contain white, milk, and semisweet chocolate chips. Use whatever combination of chips you prefer. You can cook Triple Choc Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Triple Choc Chip Cookies
- It’s 150 g of margarine or unsalted butter.
- Prepare 125 g of light brown soft sugar.
- You need 100 g of caster sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 300 g of plain flour.
- You need 20 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of full fat milk (semi skimmed would be fine).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 100 g of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chocolate hazelnut spread per cookie.
These Chewy Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies are chocolate-chocolate chip cookies with extras. With cocoa in the batter, white chocolate chips, and milk chocolate chips, they are a triple threat for cookie lovers everywhere. Stir in chocolate morsels and almond brickle chips. Triple the deliciousness with these classic cookies!
Triple Choc Chip Cookies step by step
- Pre-heat your oven to 170 C /Gas 3-4. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper..
- Melt the margarine/butter and let it cool slightly. I do this in a microwave safe large glass bowl. Add both the sugars to it and beat in until a pale colour. Add the vanilla extract and both the egg and egg yolk to the mixture and beat well. Next, add the flour, cocoa, milk and bicarbonate of soda and mix in until combined. Be careful not to over mix. Finally, fold in the chocolate chips..
- Ideally you want to use a ¼ sized US style “cup” measure or similar. This equates to 65ml of cookie mixture. I fill the “cup” half full then spread 1 teaspoon chocolate hazelnut spread over the surface, being careful not to go to the very edges, and then fill the rest of the “cup” up with cookie mixture..
- Finally just scoop it out onto the prepared baking tray leaving at least 6cms between each one to allow for spreading during the baking process. You’ll either need to do this in two batches or, if your oven is big enough and you can do this on the same shelf level, have two baking trays handy..
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven. After 5 minutes, remove from baking tray to a wire rack and allow to cool before eating. Can be stored in airtight container for up to 3 days..
With three kinds of morsels – dark chocolate, milk chocolate and premier white – each cookie will be packed full of chocolatey goodness! These from-scratch chocolate chip cookies are made using semi-sweet, milk and white chocolate chips. Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Ingredients: Cane sugar, unbleached unbromated wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), non-gmo expeller pressed canola oil, cage-free eggs, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter,. Chocolate Cookies are one of my favorites (along with the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies). They're thick, soft and chewy with a triple load of chocolate for absolute perfection in every bite!