Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookies are the best tasting cookie you will ever make. These cookies are salty and sweet with sweet chocolate in a delicious soft cookie. The combination is a decadent amazing cookie.
Position the racks in the upper third and lower third of the oven. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir in the chocolate chips and caramel bits. You can have Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookies using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- You need 2 of 1 /2 cups all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder'.
- It’s 8 ounces (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of large egg and 2 large egg yolks.
- It’s 7 ounces of Lindor Extra Creamy Milk Chicolate, broken into chunks.
- It’s of About 24 SOFT caramel canes, unwrapped, any soft chewy caramel.
- It’s of Will work, the better the caramel the better the cookie.
- You need of Corse sea salt for sprinkling.
Beat brown sugar, butter, and white sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. In a bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. In another bowl with an electric mixer cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Soft and chewy Chocolate Chip Salted Caramel Cookies combine everyone's favorite flavors!
Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Prepare Carameks.
- Place caramels in the refrigerator to het cold. Then place in a food processor and pulse until they are corsly chopped. Put back in the refrigerator while making cookies.
- Make Cookies.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, yolks and vanilla and beat in.
- Add flour mixture and beat in just until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chunks and chilled caramel bits.
- Roll onto 1 inch balls and place on prepared pan, flatten tops slightly with your fingers and bake 10 to 15 minutes until just set. Immediatly sprrinkpe lightly with the sea salt Do not overbake for chewy cookies. Cool on baking sheet 3 minutes then transfer to racks to cool..
Basic chocolate chip cookies with the addition of caramel and a sprinkle of sea salt are certain to make you swoon. Everyone loves classic chocolate chip cookies. Chocolate, caramel, and salt are a winning combination and taste remarkable in this thick, soft cookie recipe. The chocolate cookies are rather large and they will appear undone and very soft when you remove them from the oven. These salted caramel chocolate chip cookies begin with the most popular cookie recipe on my blog: my beloved chewy chocolate chip cookies.