Cinnamon Chocolate Christmas cookies. Cut out cookies with holiday cutters and place on a greased or parchment paper lined baking sheet. To make icing, mix together the powdered. In a bowl, put in the cookie dough and ground cinnamon.
In fact, the batches I make ahead for my. In a bowl, put in the cookie dough and ground cinnamon. Knead the dough with the ground cinnamon until completely mixed. You can have Cinnamon Chocolate Christmas cookies using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Chocolate Christmas cookies
- It’s 1 package of Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
Butter a tray and place the balls there. Mix flour, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Add melted butter, brown sugar, and white sugar; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Cinnamon Chocolate Crinkle Cookies taste like Mexican hot chocolate and are amazing!
Cinnamon Chocolate Christmas cookies instructions
- In a bowl, put in the cookie dough and ground cinnamon..
- Knead the dough with the ground cinnamon until completely mixed..
- Roll the dough into 17 balls. Butter a tray and place the balls there..
- Put a big piece of tin foil on the oven.(You'll need a small oven and I forgot the tin foil while making this).
- Place 5 or 4 balls of dough in the oven for 10 minutes or until fully cooked(The dough will melt into a cookie).
- Take out cookies out of the oven and onto a plate. Replace tinfoil..
- Repeat steps 5-6 until all balls are gone. Put the cookies in the freezer until cooled. Enjoy!.
Soft & chewy cookies with a fantastic chocolate taste with a hint of cinnamon. If you've never had Mexican hot chocolate then I can tell you you're missing out. It's rich, packed with chocolate flavor and has a nice amount of cinnamon spice added. Instructions While the cookies are baking, go ahead and make the filling. Whisk together the sugar, butter, cinnamon and cream until nice and fluffy.