Maple Cookie. These cookies needed something so I put on a maple glaze. They turned out better this way. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
Press together and reroll the scraps one time. Sprinkle the cookies with a light, even. The cookie brings out maple syrup's sweet natural flavor and pairs it with the velvety taste of brown sugar and the bittersweet bite of fresh walnuts. You can have Maple Cookie using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maple Cookie
- You need of INGREDIENTS For 24 Cookies.
- Prepare 60 g of Butter(Salted).
- You need 10 g of Sugar.
- It’s 60 g of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 25 g of Milk.
- Prepare 125 g of Flour.
They are a simple vanilla maple cookie, drizzled with a two-ingredient maple glaze that packs in a ton of maple flavor. Perfect for fall baking or those holiday cookie boxes (or for stashing for yourself in the freezer 😉)! I like the taste of butter in my cookies, so I used half shortening and half butter for the fat. Others remarked the cookies were "not maple-y enough." With big flavor, crisp edges, and mega chewy centers, these maple brown sugar cookies are a definite favorite.
Maple Cookie step by step
- Operation Time / 25 min Oven Temperature / 350F Baking Time / 10 – 15 min.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper..
- Sift the flour into a medium mixing bowl and set aside until use..
- Cream the butter, sugar and maple syrup..
- Add the milk to the butter mixture and whisk well..
- Add the flour to the butter mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix well. Keep in the fridge for 3 hours or until solid..
- Place the mixture on a lightly floured surface. Roll out the dough to about 3mm thickness. Cut out the cookie shapes with a cookie cutter and place on a clean table..
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 – 15 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
Top with maple icing for the ultimate fall cookie! We're approaching a new season, so a new cookie recipe is in order. 🙂 Grease several cookie sheets. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar; add egg, maple syrup and vanilla, mixing until well blended. Sift or whisk together flour, baking soda and salt; add this mixture to creamed mixture and stir until well blended. Stir in sour cream and maple flavoring.