Cookies And Cream. This luscious frozen pie is made with chocolate pudding, whipped topping, and lots and lots of crushed chocolate cream-filled cookies. And, the crust is chocolate too. Hershey's Cookies 'N' Cream Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bars are a unique twist on a classic flavor combination.
Add sugar, baking powder, and salt. Beat until combined, scraping bowl as needed. Crush cookies using a rolling pin or meat mallet to a very fine, almost sandy, consistency. You can cook Cookies And Cream using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookies And Cream
- You need 1 of banana (frozen).
- It’s 2 Cups of plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 Cups of milk.
- It’s 8 of chocolate sandwiches cookies crushed some for garnish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar (optional if you want more sweetness).
- Prepare as required of Whole cookie and cookie crumbs to serve.
Fold whipped topping and cookie chunks into the pudding. Fold in whipped topping and cookies. Place half of the broken cookies in pan. In a heavy saucepan, combine the milk, butter and chips; cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted.
Cookies And Cream instructions
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and process until smooth enough to drink..
- Mix crushed cookies into the smoothie mixture and stir to combine..
- Pour into glasses and top with whole cookie and cookie crumbs to serve.
The cookies are the exact flavor of what you expect from cookies and cream. I used cookies and cream candy bars (I chopped them), since I had them on hand. I also froze some dough, already portioned, for later baking. The frozen dough baked beautifully, just like the refrigerated dough. Cookies & Cream Cookies are made with Oreo pudding mix and crushed Oreo cookies for a perfectly soft and chewy cookie that is sure to be a favorite!