Fruit cookie parfait. Make the cookies: In a food processor, pulse togetherflour, confectioners' sugar, and butter until large clumps form. Toss fruits in a bowl and toss gentley. Christmas fruit cookies 'Good for crumbling into a bowl of hot custard or ice-cream': Christmas fruit cookies.
Parfait is a layered dessert or treat that consists of fruit, ice cream, pastries and whipped topping. Really, the possibilities are endless with a parfait. Ice cream is something that you'd purchase or make homemade and is a stand-alone option that melts easily. You can have Fruit cookie parfait using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit cookie parfait
- You need 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of powered sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of mixed fruits (small pieces).
- It’s 6-7 of chocolate cookies or Oreo biscuits.
Not ideal for parties or gatherings. Fresh berries, make pretty parfaits while frozen berries create a syrup as they thaw that doesn't make the layers look their best. However, they syrup adds a natural sweetness and turns the plain yogurt into flavored yogurt. If you are serving the parfaits to company and pretty is important, go fresh.
Fruit cookie parfait step by step
- In a bowl, add curd, sugar, cream and vanilla essence and mix it well..
- In a mixer jar add cookies and grind it to a coarse powder..
- For serving, take a serving glass and add 1 to 2 tbsp cookies powder to make first layer..
- Then add fruits on it to make second layer..
- Now spread curd mixture carefully so that the layers will not get mix..
- Like this make the glass full by adding this layers and keep it refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Garnish it with some fruits and mint leaves and serve it cool cool..
Acai berries are considered a "superfood" because they're packed with good-for-you antioxidants. This parfait recipe is a wonderful way to enjoy the berry and get a dose of its health benefits layered with other nutritious ingredients, including frozen banana, honey, pumpkin and pomegranate seeds, and your favorite brand of crunchy granola. Lemon yogurt, fresh blueberries, and honey graham crackers make an easy and delicious breakfast parfait. Tasty enough too for a light dessert. Eat immediately if you want crisp crunchy graham crackers.