Healthy Christmas cookies. Great Tasting Cookie Recipes for All to Enjoy. Baking Cookies with Almond Breeze is Easy & Delicious. Yes, whole-wheat shortbread, every bit as buttery and flaky-short as traditional versions, but with way less saturated fat and all healthy whole-grain flour—plus a wonderfully earthy hit of matcha goodness.
Wait, did I really just say "healthy Christmas cookies?" Why yes, yes I did. What makes a holiday cookie healthier, exactly, really depends on your own goals and preferences, explains integrative. This healthy sugar cookie recipe makes delicate, thin cookies by using the bottom of a glass to press the dough into cute wafers, which are then pressed with a small cookie cutter to make an etched design. You can have Healthy Christmas cookies using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Christmas cookies
- Prepare of Almond cookie dough for Linzer cookies.
- It’s 2 cups of Almond flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Maple syrup.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Red Velvet Almond cookies.
- You need of Almond cookie dough.
- It’s 2 tsp of Raw Beetroot powder.
- You need of Melted White chocolate/Thick coconut milk to drizzle.
- It’s of Plain Almond Chocolate cookies.
- You need of Almond cookie dough.
- Prepare of Melted Dark chocolate to drizzle.
- You need of Chocolate Peppermint Brownie cookies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Maple syrup.
- You need 1/3 cup of Unsweetened Apple sauce.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of Peppermint extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Creamy Unsalted Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Oats flour/powder.
- You need 2-4 tbsp of Coconut sugar.
- You need of Chopped Nuts topping (Pistachios & Cashews).
These holiday treats aren't just healthier than their regular counterparts, they're also super easy to make, and super delicious. First up in our best healthy Christmas cookies : these soft gingerbread cookies! In this healthier version of gingerbread, we've used almond butter to stand in for much of the butter, and thrown in some wheat flour a few extra nutrients. A bit of applesauce helps keep them soft.
Healthy Christmas cookies step by step
- Video link: https://youtu.be/PAXxcRLXgnc.
- Mix all the ingredients given under Almond flour dough. Make a dough & freeze it..
- Cut out desired shape with cookie cutter. First I made 18 Almond cookies. Took couple of cookies for making jam cookies. So plan it accordingly as you need. Set aside the cut out part.
- Add Beetroot powder to the extras of the dough. Mix well. Roll out & cut cookies of desired shapes..
- Bake the cookies at 350F for 12 to 15 mins in preheated oven..
- Once done, remove from oven. Let it cool. Apply jam & overlay the cookies with holes on each other to make Linzer/Jam cookies..
- Drizzle melted White Chocolate/Dark Chocolate on the beetroot & remaining Almond cookies. Store it in a airtight container..
- For Peppermint Brownie, mix all the ingredients given under it at once. Adjust Sugar according to taste. Rest it for 5 mins..
- The dough will be thick and slightly sticky. Wet hands to handle sticky dough. Divide it to 8 parts & place it over lined cookie sheet. Add 2 tbsp dough for single cookie..
- Bake in the preheated oven @350 for 12 mins. Remove from oven. Press chopped nuts of choice when hot for easy set. It may seem undone but upon cooling it reaches perfect texture..
- Enjoy the holiday season with healthy guilt free cookies. It tastes absolutely delicious 😋.
And this gingerbread cookie recipe is finished with turbinado. Deliciously oaty Healthy Christmas Cookies dipped in white chocolate with candy cane and gold sprinkles are the perfect way to start out the festive season. Kids will love decorating their own to leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve. Oat cookies packed with winter spices are a must make this Christmas. From keto cookies to strawberry Santas, these easy healthy Christmas treats will help you stay on your diet or simply eat healthy during the holiday season.