Strawberry cheesecake trifle. Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle For a dessert that looks as great as it tastes, this one can't be beat! Layers of rich pound cake, luscious cream and sweet strawberries make this treat very inviting. —Marnie Stoughton, Glenburnie, Ontario Cheesecake Strawberry Trifle The only drawback to this lovely dessert is that there's never any left over. Fold cake cubes gently into the cream mixture.
Combine strawberries and sugar, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Strawberry trifle directions Whisk together the pudding and milk in a small bowl. Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle is a delicious dessert featuring layers of angel food cake, fluffy sweetened cream cheese, and fresh strawberries in a sweet strawberry glaze. You can have Strawberry cheesecake trifle using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry cheesecake trifle
- Prepare 4 box of cheesecake pudding.
- Prepare 2 box of cream cheese 8oz.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 7 cup of Whole milk.
- It’s 2 box of Graham Crackers.
- Prepare bunch of Strawberries.
- You need 3 of 8 Oz Tub Whip Topping.
It's easy to throw together and perfect for your next summer dinner party. Follow these keys to success for stellar results every time. This Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle is one of those make-in-advance crowd pleasing desserts. It's filled with sweet strawberries, cubed cake and a homemade vanilla cheesecake mousse.
Strawberry cheesecake trifle step by step
- Whisk the milk and the pudding together in bowl. Set aside..
- Cream the cream cheese and butter together until smooth..
- Add the powdered sugar and mix well..
- Combine the pudding mixture and the cream cheese mixture until mixed..
- Add 1 and a half tubs of the whipped topping. Mix until thoroughly incorporated..
- Start by layering the graham crackers then the pudding mixture then the stawberries..
- Repeat the layers until you reach the top.( You may have some left over pudding) Spread the remaining whipped topping on the top of the trifle..
- If you want cup some strawberries up on top and crumble some graham crackers up on top..
- You can either refrigerate or freeze 4 hours or over night. Then dig in and enjoy..
I literally make this year-round when I can get my hands on sweet strawberries. Gently toss cake cubes with reserved juice. Top with a third of the cream cheese mixture and half of the strawberries. Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle A fruit and cream dessert is perfect for a mid-day treat, especially when company is invited. I love sweets featuring berries, like this stunning Strawberry Shortcake Roulade, but sometimes it's nice not to turn on the oven!