Strawberry & Raspberry Cheesecake. The garden strawberry (or simply strawberry; Fragaria × ananassa) is a widely grown hybrid species of the genus Fragaria, collectively known as the strawberries, which are cultivated worldwide for their fruit. The fruit is widely appreciated for its characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetness. Fresh summer strawberries are one of the most popular, refreshing, and nutritious fruits available.
Strawberries are native to the temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere, and cultivated varieties are widely grown throughout the world. The fruit is eaten and used to make medicine. The leaves are also used to make medicine. You can have Strawberry & Raspberry Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry & Raspberry Cheesecake
- It’s of Crust.
- It’s 200 g of Digestive Biscuits.
- Prepare 100 g of Cookies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 900 g of cream cheese.
- You need 220 g of golden caster sugar.
- You need of Juice of one lime.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of Jelly Topping.
- It’s 400 g of strawberries.
- Prepare 100 g of raspberries.
- You need 200 g of sugar.
- Prepare of Juice of two limes.
People use strawberry for diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure,. It is a hybrid of two wild strawberry species from North America and Chile. Strawberries are bright red, juicy, and. This is the simplest version of chocolate covered strawberries I know.
Strawberry & Raspberry Cheesecake instructions
- Prepare a spring form cake tin putting a foil of cooking paper in the base and trimming any excess..
- Pre heat the oven to 180C/160C or 4 on gas. Make sure the shelf is in the middle of the oven..
- Turn the biscuits and cookies into fine crumbs..
- Melt the butter and add it to the crumbs, also add the sugar and the cinnamon. Mix it well until the mixture is evenly moistened..
- Put the crust mixture into the tin pressing against the base and making sure to distribute it evenly in the tin..
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes and let it cool in a wire rack..
- For the filling, increase the oven to 220C/200C or 7 on gas..
- Start mixing the cream cheese until creamy for about 2 minutes. (medium to low speed).
- Continue to mix and gradually add the sugar, lime juice, the vanilla extract and the eggs. (low speed).
- Finish whisking until all ingredients are blended, but don't over-beat. The batter should be smooth, light and somewhat airy..
- Brush some butter in the sides of the spring form tin and add a baking sheet. Pour the filling in, sunk any lumps with a knife and bake it for 10 minutes..
- Reduce oven temperature to 110C/ 90C or gas ¼ and bake for 25 minutes more..
- Turn off the oven and leave the door slightly open and let the cheesecake cool inside it for 2 hours..
- For the topping, in the hob in a low temperature mix the strawberries, raspberries, lemon juice and sugar. Mix it until it is jelly liquid. Let it cool..
- When the cheeecake is cool spread the topping on top of it over to the edges..
- Cover it with foil and refrigerate for 8 hours or over night..
- Run a round-bladed knife around the sides of the tin to loosen the edges. Unlock the side, slide the cheesecake off the bottom of the tin onto a plate, then slide the paper out from underneath..
Paraffin was originally used instead of shortening. Turn the strawberries upside down and insert by the toothpicks into a piece of styrofoam for easy cooling, or simply place them on a sheet of wax paper. A strawberry (Fragaria) is a sweet, red heart-shaped fruit, which is much-loved for its delicious taste and for its nutritional benefits. Native to many parts of the world, it belongs to the rose family and has a distinct aroma. Despite its name, a strawberry is not a berry from a botanical standpoint.