Bananas Banana Bread.
You can cook Bananas Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bananas Banana Bread
- It’s 200 g of plain flour.
- It’s 50 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of plain toghurt.
- You need 2 of well ripened bananas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essense.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Bananas Banana Bread step by step
- Measure out your ingredients and set the oven to 180C to preheat.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter and gently turn in both the granulated and brown sugar.
- Whisk your eggs in a bowl with the vanilla essence.
- Next peel and mash the bananas with a fork, and stir in the yoghurt and whisked eggs.
- Now add your banana mix to the large bowl of flour and gently stir until combined.
- Last step is to line an oven dish with baking paper, and carefully pour in the banana mix and put it in the oven.
- After 50 minutes or so check the centre with a chop stick and if it comes out clean you’re done! If not, give it 10 more minutes.