Apple Cinnamon Roll with Honey. The brown sugar and apple filling is made with butter, brown sugar, sugar, flour, cinnamon, and tart apples. The fresh apples make these rolls feel like crisp, Fall mornings. A handcrafted salted caramel sauce is drizzled all over the top just to make it a little extra something special.
If you want to make these ahead, you can let the rolls go through their. The dough we use to make apple cinnamon rolls is a rich dough, which means that it's prepared with fat like milk, butter, and eggs. Rich doughs make soft breads such as babka, soft dinner rolls, and glazed doughnuts. You can have Apple Cinnamon Roll with Honey using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Roll with Honey
- You need 1 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2.5 tsp of Melted Butter.
- You need 2 tsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped Apple.
- Prepare as required of Honey for garnish.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
It's soft and supple, rises up beautifully, and has this crazy awesome buttery flavor. In a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook, combine the flour, remaining sugar, salt, cinnamon, and cardamom. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, honey, and vanilla. Place a second phyllo sheet on top, brushing it with butter.
Apple Cinnamon Roll with Honey instructions
- Mix maida, baking powder, soda, salt & sugar in a bowl..
- Add curd & make a soft dough. Rest it for 10 mns..
- For roll stuffing, take brown sugar, butter & cinnamon powder & mix it well..
- Now, take a dough and roll it like roti(1/2 inch thick)..
- Now put the stuffing & sprinkle apple pieces & fold it like a book. Close the edges perfectly..
- Cut rectangular pieces. Now take one piece and make a staright cut by leaving little space from the top(Make sure you dont cut it entirely into 2 piece)..
- Now, take the 2 parts and twist it. Then, meet the top & bottom edge together. It will look kike a flower. Put it in a mold..
- Now take a pan for no oven baking. Add salt & put a stand. Cover the pan & heat it for 10-12 mns..
- Now, put mold in the stand. Cover the pan & cook it at medium flame for 15-18 mns(by brushing butter)..
- Cinnamon roll are ready to serve. Put some honey on it for yummy taste..
In another small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle half of apple pieces in pan. The apple-cinnamon roll-ups sound great and I would love to try making them. I am a little gunshy since my one attempt to make fruit leathers (awhile ago) was a flop-and an expensive one at that!! Please reassure me that this is easy and they will come out perfectly!!!