Cinnamon roll. After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing. In too many recipes the cream cheese flavor overpowers the icing. Use this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed!
If you can't eat them all in one go, store any frosted extras in the fridge due to the cream cheese. Cinnabon wouldn't hand over the recipe for those famous cinnamon rolls, so Food Network Kitchens whipped up some pretty sweet imitations. Coat bottom of baking pan with butter and sprinkle with sugar. You can have Cinnamon roll using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- It’s 6 cups of flour.
- You need 2 cups of warm milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of yeast.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of melted butter 4 filling.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over butter-brushed dough. Family-Friendly Video Baking Cinnamon Pastry Rolls These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting. A make-ahead dough breaks up the work.
Cinnamon roll instructions
- In a bowl add the dry ingredients then add the wet ingredients mix very well to make a soft dough.
- Greese a bowl with butter and put the dough in,cover and let rise for 30mins..
- Deflate the dough,kneed back roll out on a surfacenot too thick and not too thin brush up with melted butter then add the cinnamon mix.
- Then roll it tight and cut into 15 medium sixes with thread ad allow to rise preheat the oven then take in the rolls and bake 4 ten minute.
- Here comes the rolls when u serve with cream frosting.
Try out chocolate chip caramel rolls, pumpkin cinnamon rolls or bacon rolls! These homemade cinnamon rolls contain only a few, common ingredients that most of us always have on hand! Flour, sugar, butter, eggs, salt, cinnamon, etc. What makes this cinnamon roll recipe stand out among the rest is that there is both vanilla extract and cinnamon in the cinnamon roll dough. Once they are baked, frosted and cooled down.