Toffee Pecan Cookies. Fold in the butterscotch chips and pecans. In small bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. In medium bowl, beat butter and shortening with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
Stir in the pecans and toffee. Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto an ungreased cookie sheet (leave room for expansion). Giant Toffee Pecan Cookies These toffee pecan cookies are big, flavorful, and full of chips, candy, and nuts. You can cook Toffee Pecan Cookies using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Toffee Pecan Cookies
- You need 2 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of toffee pieces.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
These rich and buttery these Loaded Butterscotch Toffee Pecan Cookies are filled with toffee chips, butterscotch chips and toasted pecans. Pack them up and take them to a summer picnic, birthday's or serve them as part of your holiday cookie swap sweets. Either way, they're like a taste of the South in your mouth. Whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
Toffee Pecan Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter, sugars, and vanilla.
- Add flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add toffee and pecans.
- Mix completely.
- If you choose to scoop the cookies there is no need to chill the dough.
- If you want them to look like traditional shortbread cookies and half dip them in chocolate, you should roll dough into a log, wrap tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- The dough then can be sliced into rounds.
- Place dough— however you have prepared it— onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Once completely cooled, if you want to dip in chocolate, melt 1 cup chocolate chips in small sauce pan.
- Half dip each cookie and place on parchment lined, cold baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with more chopped pecans or toffee pieces.
Place in the bottom of the jar. Place over the flour in this order: brown sugar, sugar, chocolate chips, toffee bits, and pecans. Chocolate Dipped Toffee Pecan Shortbread Cookies one of the ultimate holiday treats! Crisp and tender butter toffee shortbread slices are dipped in chocolate and finished with more sweet toffee. So much decadence in one cookie!