Cinnamon pretzels. Savor a variety of artisanal, hand-made gourmet soft pretzels. The perfect stage for our own line of flavored salts and sugars. If You Are Looking for One of the Largest Selections of Low Carb Products, We're Here.
Place half of the pretzel mixture in a large microwave-safe bowl. Arrange coated pretzels on the prepared baking sheet. Mix together the cinnamon and sugar, sprinkle over oiled pretzels, toss. You can have Cinnamon pretzels using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon pretzels
- It’s 3 of and half cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of brown or granulated sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of I and half cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 2 1/4 teaspoon of yeast.
- You need of THE CINAMMON MIX:.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of and half teaspoon cinammon powder.
- It’s of FOR BAKING SODA BATH:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of baking soda.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
Pour the oil-cinnamon-sugar mixture over the pretzels; toss well to coat the pretzels with the mixture. Place baked pretzels onto a baking sheet that has been lined with wax paper. Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels are a quick and easy snack recipe. Mouthwatering, crunchy cinnamon pretzels are ready in no time at all.
Cinnamon pretzels step by step
- Put the yeast in the warm water and stir. Leave for a minute then put the sugar and salt. You can either melt d butter and put it or you don't melt it and you add it to the flour and mix properly..
- Pour the yeast in the flour and mix it with your hand or wooden spoon to form a dough. Cover it with a napkin and let it rest for 10 minutes. Cut it up into 11 or 12 pieces. Take a piece and roll it up.
- Take the roll piece and twist it to form the shape.
- Bring water to a boil and pour in the baking soda. Place the dough in the water for 15 seconds to make the dough chewy and give it its pretzel taste. Don't leave in the water for too long if not, it will have a strange metallic taste. Then mix the cinammon and sugar in a plate and set aside.
- Place them on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes. Melt some butter and rub it on the warm pretzels. Dip the pretzels in the cinammon, sugar mix and its ready..
- Enjoy with a cup of tea. Yummy!.
Combine oil, sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Pour combined mixture over pretzels and mix well to fully coat the pretzels. Place coated pretzels on a cookie sheet or roasting pan. Ingredients for the BEST Cinnamon Sugared Pretzels. To make this simple cinnamon-sugar coated pretzel recipe, you'll only need a few ingredients.