Apple & Cinnamon Galette. Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Value of your current device may be applied toward purchase of a new Apple device.
Apple trees are cultivated worldwide and are the most widely grown species in the genus Malus. The tree originated in Central Asia, where its wild ancestor, Malus sieversii, is still found today. Apples have been grown for thousands of years in Asia and Europe and were brought to North America by European colonists. You can have Apple & Cinnamon Galette using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple & Cinnamon Galette
- You need 125 gr of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 125 gr of Butter.
- Prepare 80 ml of Cold water.
- Prepare 1 of Apple (Braeburn or Cox).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Golden Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
The company's first product is the Apple I, a computer designed and hand-built entirely by Wozniak. Find the latest Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing. Your Apple ID is the account you use for all Apple services. Sign in to iCloud to access your photos, videos, documents, notes, contacts, and more.
Apple & Cinnamon Galette instructions
- Making Rough Puff pastry..
- Place butter in freezer. After 30 mins grate into the flour. Rub together leaving quite lumpy so you can still see butter chunks..
- Add cold water and mix together. Do not over work. Place pastry on worktop and shape into a flat rectangle. Place in fridge for 30 mins..
- Peel & cut apple into thick slices, add sugar, cinnamon butter. Toss to cover apples in spice. Place in fridge..
- Roll pastry in to a longer rectangle about 1cm thick, fold into thirds & turn pastry 90 degrees and roll again and fold into thirds. Wrap pastry & fridge for 30mins.
- Take preferred cooking pan. I use cast iron frying pan about 10cm. Brush with soft butter & place in freezer..
- Roll pastry into a nice round shape not to thin about 1/2 cm. Lay into dish..
- Place apple mix into dish, I prefer layering in neatly. Rusticly fold pastry onto filling but not totally covering..
- Place in oven at 180degress for approximately 30-35 mins until golden brown. Cast iron tends to cook pastry better..
- Enjoy with you preferred topping. I love custard. Some love clotted cream or vanila icecream.
Use your Apple ID or create a new account to start using Apple services. Your Apple ID is the account you use for all Apple services. A single Apple ID and password gives you access to all Apple services. Here are some of the features you'll use most. Add widgets to your Home Screen or to Today View to see helpful information about your day, all in one place.