Cinnamon Rolls. After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing. In too many recipes the cream cheese flavor overpowers the icing. Use this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed!
If you can't eat them all in one go, store any frosted extras in the fridge due to the cream cheese.. Cinnabon wouldn't hand over the recipe for those famous cinnamon rolls, so Food Network Kitchens whipped up some pretty sweet imitations. To assemble the rolls, remove half of the dough from the pan. You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of yeast.
- It’s 2 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Peach of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
Cinnamon rolls are generally baked at a lower temperature than other breads — if the rolls are close together, the tops will begin to brown before the edges and centers are done. A Slow Rise for the Best Cinnamon Rolls. The dough I ultimately created is best made over two days. Not only does this break up the work, but I think the flavor from a slow-risen dough tastes better.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Ingredients of the dough add milk, egg mix it well and then add sugar, salt, butter and then flour. Mix it well till all ingredients combined and allow to rise for 30minute..
- After the dough rising divide the dough into 2 and roll it..
- Mix cinnamon powder with brown sugar.
- Roll out the dough to make a big rectangle shape then spread the butter for your filling and cinnamon mixture.
- Next you roll the dough to make a cylinder shape and cut it about 5cm long.
- Prepared your baking pan and add parchment paper before arranging the rolls in the pan.
- Then cover the rolls with kitchen napkin for a maximum of 15 minute to rise.
- Bake at 350 or 175 for 25-30minutes until bake copmletely and beautifully golden brown..
After you've rolled the dough, spread the cinnamon filling on top and roll-up jelly-roll style. Cut into as many rolls as you'd like. Cut into as many rolls as you'd like. This cinnamon roll recipe makes the absolute best, gooiest cinnamon rolls for the follwoing reasons: The rolls touch each other while baking. After the cinnamon rolls rise they will be touching each other on all sides (except for the part pointing to the outside of the pan).