Carrot Cinnamon Cake. An easy homemade Carrot Cake recipe for a super moist cake made from scratch. This traditional carrot cake is tender and perfectly spiced, with balanced sweetness. This southern carrot cake recipe is sinfully delicious.
Carrots play a starring role in this moist and hearty cake, perfectly spiced with allspice, cinnamon and nutmeg and encased in a creamy and slightly sweet layer of cream cheese frosting. England is the one country where carrot consumption beats out potato consumption. This might be the closest you can get to having cake for breakfast without crossing a line. You can have Carrot Cinnamon Cake using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cinnamon Cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour (Maida).
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Freshly grated Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Light brown Sugar-.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of Carrot (grated).
- You need 1/4 cup of Walnut (chopped).
- You need of For Cream Cheese topping.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 115 gm of Cream cheese softened to room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of To decorate.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need As needed of Unsalted pistachios.
While we happily endorse a slice of carrot cake in the morning, it's more fun to add cinnamon rolls packed with the spices and ingredients for your favorite carrot cake to the menu. The dough for these cinnamon rolls is a standard and reliable sweet roll recipe, but with cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and. Carrot Cake Cinnamon Rolls combine the pillowy softness of cinnamon rolls with the warm flavors of carrot cake, and the result is the most perfect springtime pastry. I was nervous about how it would turn out, but sometimes in the kitchen, as in life, you just have to take risks.
Carrot Cinnamon Cake instructions
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients, flour, baking soda, Nutmeg, salt, cinnamon. Mix it well & keep it aside..
- In a blender add oil & brown sugar mix it well. Add water, milk & vanilla extract. Mix it properly..
- Now add in all the pre mixed dry ingredients & blend it well..
- Add In carrot & blend to smooth batter. Finally add chopped walnuts & mix..
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degree C)..
- Grease the cake pan. Now pour the batter in a greased pan. Bake the cake for 30-40 mins..
- Cool down completely the cake & slowly put it upside down & remove from pan..
- For cream cheese topping. Take a bowl & add cream cheese, butter,powdered sugar & vanilla extract. Mix it properly..
- Apply this cream cheese topping to cake. Decorate with pistachios & sprinkle some cinnamon powder. Carrot Cinnamon Cake is ready. Enjoy.
Luckily for us, the risk paid off big time. Carrot Cake Cinnamon Rolls Add luke warm water to a large bowl and sprinkle the yeast packets over it. When the yeast becomes foamy add the Carrot cake mix, vanilla and salt. Beat white sugar, brown sugar, and eggs together in another bowl until light and creamy. Add oil to sugar mixture and beat until combined.