Easy cinnamon rolls. Make Delicious Desserts Or Meals With Fresh Ground Cinnamon. Amplify Your Meals With The Delicious McCormick® Cinnamon Spice. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over butter-brushed dough.
Roll dough into a log, starting at the long edge. Add water, egg and the milk mixture; beat well. Coat bottom of baking pan with butter and sprinkle with sugar. You can have Easy cinnamon rolls using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy cinnamon rolls
- You need of Pre rolled puff pastry.
- You need 2 tsp of butter (melted, unsalted).
- It’s 73 g of sugar (can use brown sugar or a combination).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Icing.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 115 g of icing sugar.
You get the best of both worlds with this easy cinnamon roll recipe: the lightening fast method lets you skip the yeast and proofing steps entirely, and the taste and texture will make guests feel like the sticky sweet pastries came straight from the local Cinnabon! Cinnamon rolls elicit oohs and aahs from one smell alone, but one bite into these pillowy pastries is akin to taking in a heavenly scene for the first time: it's almost overwhelming. We have dozens of cinnamon roll recipes on the Allrecipes site, all submitted by our community of cooks. But with years of use, some of these cinnamon rolls have risen to the top of the popularity pile.
Easy cinnamon rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place grease proof paper onto baking tray.
- In a bowl mix together the sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Roll out the puff pastry and using half of the melted butter, brush all over the pastry covering all areas.
- Now evenly distribute the sugar mixture all over the pastry..
- Tightly roll. And then with a knife slice into 8 equal pieces.
- Evenly places the rolls onto the baking tray giving the plenty room.
- Bake for 20 mins or until golden brown and firm. Place on cooling tray and let cool down.
- When cool, prepare the icing.
- Mix the icing sugar, vanilla and milk together until a little think but still easy to pour. If you made it too runny add more icing sugar and if you made it too thick add milk.
Each cinnamon roll is extra soft with the most delicious cinnamon swirl! This cinnamon roll recipe makes classic, home-style cinnamon rolls. They're fluffy, soft, and topped with vanilla glaze. A Slow Rise for the Best Cinnamon Rolls. The dough I ultimately created is best made over two days.