Cinnamon rolls. Cinnabon wouldn't hand over the recipe for those famous cinnamon rolls, so Food Network Kitchens whipped up some pretty sweet imitations. Homemade cinnamon rolls are served best warm and dripping in delicious cream cheese icing. This recipe is great served alongside fresh coffee for a leisurely breakfast in and is perfect for sharing with company.
Let's start by making the dough. A Slow Rise for the Best Cinnamon Rolls. The dough I ultimately created is best made over two days. You can have Cinnamon rolls using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls
- You need of For dough :.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 cup all-purpose flour (maida).
- You need 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare of As per taste sea salt.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- You need of As required Curd (yoghurt).
- It’s of For filling:.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soften butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coffee powder.
- You need of For topping:.
- It’s of As required Fresh dessert Cream.
- Prepare 2 of flavor small scoops (double chocolate & caramel crunch).
- Prepare of As required Sugar to dust beside I used a fork spoon to dust sugar on it.
Cinnamon rolls are generally baked at a lower temperature than other breads — if the rolls are close together, the tops will begin to brown before the edges and centers are done. These cinnamon rolls can easily be made ahead. For best results, choose one of the following two methods. OVERNIGHT INSTRUCTIONS: After you've rolled and cut your cinnamon rolls and placed them into your lightly greased baking pan, cover with plastic wrap and place in your refrigerator.
Cinnamon rolls step by step
- Firstly mix all the dry ingredients well, make a soft dough using butter, curd and set aside. Let it rest for enough time to get the yeast kind dough. Let it rise well and cover it with warm kitchen towel..
- Once the dough is set keep it aside and mix the filling of cinnamon roll I.e sugar, soften butter, cinnamon powder..
- Now once the dough is risen well uncover it & Knead for few more minutes then roll it on the kitchen counter or roller & rolling pin..
- Spread the dough in rectangular shape roll for about 1/2 inch thickness then spread the filling nicely to all over I added a touch of coffee with filling it was yummm..!!.
- Then book fold it and make sure it sticks well or you can dust some flour & roll roughly on it..
- Then make around 4-5 rolls then take each one & cut fold it like breads or round rolls or any shape as desired I prepared circle shape rolls..
- Then in a Kadai preheat the salt for baking then keep a stand of 1 inch then the above plate I didn’t had muffin cups available so I added foil paper in plate before then added the cinnamon rolls..
- Then baking it till it’s cooked till golden brown then remove it & brush butter to it for rich golden rolls let it get warm to room temperature..
- Now do the topping of cream & ice creams & enjoy it with your loved ones. Believe me it turned out deliciously awesome!! Fantastic taste as presented..!.
The next day, remove them from the fridge and allow them to come to room. After you've rolled the dough, spread the cinnamon filling on top and roll-up jelly-roll style. Cut into as many rolls as you'd like. Cut into as many rolls as you'd like. This cinnamon roll recipe makes the absolute best, gooiest cinnamon rolls for the follwoing reasons: The rolls touch each other while baking.