Banana cinnamon muffin. In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon and salt. How to make banana cinnamon muffins Banana cinnamon muffins call for flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, vanilla and bananas. Add vanilla and butter to bananas and mix.
Fold in bananas and cinnamon chips with a spoon. (You can dredge cinnamon chips in a little flour if you are afraid they will sink to the bottom). Cinnamon Banana Bread Muffinstaste like banana bread in muffin form! They are perfectly light and moist, loaded with banana flavor, and bake up beautifully each time. You can cook Banana cinnamon muffin using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana cinnamon muffin
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
Need a new muffin recipe to serve at this weekends brunch? These Banana-Cinnamon Muffins pack plenty of old-fashioned flavor and are made to be shared. They also … How to Make Easy Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread Muffins In a medium sized mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter.
Banana cinnamon muffin instructions
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients and keep aside.
- Take another bowl, add bananas. Using fork or potato masher, mash the bananas. Add powdered sugar, beaten egg. Mix well. Now add dry ingredients gradually..
- Mix well. Add melted butter and mix well..
- Take muffin tray, keep muffin papers in each muffin mould. Now pour the muffin mix 3/4 portion in each muffin mould..
- Pre heat microwave oven in convection mode using 180° C for 5 minutes. Now change the temp to 200°C.keep the muffin tray for baking for 15 mins..
- After 15 mins, take out muffin tray, keep for cooling. Serve..
- If muffin moulds are not sufficient for whole quantity of muffin batter, then bake the muffins in 2-3 batches..
Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg together in a small bowl. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, mash the bananas.