Cinnamon Rolls. After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing. In too many recipes the cream cheese flavor overpowers the icing. Use this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed!
If you can't eat them all in one go, store any frosted extras in the fridge due to the cream cheese.. Cinnabon wouldn't hand over the recipe for those famous cinnamon rolls, so Food Network Kitchens whipped up some pretty sweet imitations. To assemble the rolls, remove half of the dough from the pan. You can cook Cinnamon Rolls using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of yeast.
- You need 3 tablespoon of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- It’s of Sugar to your taste.
- It’s of Melted butter for brushing.
Cinnamon rolls are generally baked at a lower temperature than other breads — if the rolls are close together, the tops will begin to brown before the edges and centers are done. A Slow Rise for the Best Cinnamon Rolls. The dough I ultimately created is best made over two days. Not only does this break up the work, but I think the flavor from a slow-risen dough tastes better.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- In a bowl add milk,sugar, yeast,melted butter,egg and whisk all together.
- Add pinch of salt to bowl of flour and pour in milk and mix, either by hand or mixer.
- Transfer dough to work surface and knead.
- Knead dough until very soft and fluffy.
- Transfer dough to a bowl and cover allow to rise for 30mins or until double in size.
- Punch dough and roll it out to either rectangle or circle(cut the edges to give you a nice shape).
- For the fillings, mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Brush dough with melted butter and coat everywhere with sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough slowly, pinching the edges and cut out evenly.
- Place rolls into a baking dish or any heat proof pan allow to rise for 10mins.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 30 mins until golden brown and you’re done!.
- Serve with white chocolate, cream cheese or any syrup of your choice, have fun eating!.
These cinnamon rolls can easily be made ahead. For best results, choose one of the following two methods. OVERNIGHT INSTRUCTIONS: After you've rolled and cut your cinnamon rolls and placed them into your lightly greased baking pan, cover with plastic wrap and place in your refrigerator. The next day, remove them from the fridge and allow them to come to room. This cinnamon roll recipe makes the absolute best, gooiest cinnamon rolls for the follwoing reasons: The rolls touch each other while baking.