Cinnamon Doughnut. Find Deals on Cinnamon Donuts in Beverages on Amazon. Make Delicious Desserts Or Meals With Fresh Ground Cinnamon. Amplify Your Meals With The Delicious McCormick® Cinnamon Spice.
One by one, toss the hot donuts in the sugar mixture. In a small bowl, beat the egg with the water. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla. You can cook Cinnamon Doughnut using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Doughnut
- It’s 4 cups of flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tbspn of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yeast.
- You need 1 cup of +1/4 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Spray a donut pan with non-stick spray. Make the donuts: Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a medium bowl. Whisk the egg, brown sugar, milk, and yogurt together until smooth. You're going to love these baked cinnamon sugar donuts.
Cinnamon Doughnut step by step
- In a bowl add in 1 cup of warm water +1 tbsp yeast stir cover and set aside.
- In another bowl add in your flour,sugar,salt, cinnamon,milk and mix well.Add in your yeast mixture and mix add in 1egg + vanilla and mix well.
- Add in butter then beat the dough repeat beat the dough for like 25min and cover it for 30min.Dust the surface with flour and beat again and cut it in to 8.mould to make a ball and Allow it to raise for 1hour..
They are soft, fluffy and just bursting with warm, comforting flavors like cinnamon and nutmeg. Baked donuts are quick and easy to whip up for breakfast in the morning. These cinnamon sugar twist doughnuts are a cross between crunchy churros and soft, fluffy beignets. Shape the dough into twists, punch out rounds, or slice them into squares. After they are fried to a golden crisp, the doughnuts get a generous coating of cinnamon sugar.