Cinnamon Banana Cake. Mix bananas, cinnamon, and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into batter. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish. Turn your ripe bananas into this delectably moist Cinnamon Banana Cake, perfect for any special occasion or any night of the week!
The thick, rich cream cheese icing makes for a more decadent treat, but doesn't deter us from enjoying a slice of cake for breakfast. This wonderfully moist banana cake is topped with a delicious cinnamon glaze and it is quite easy to make. The recipe is spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg and the sour cream ensures that it remains nice and moist. You can have Cinnamon Banana Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Banana Cake
- It’s 3 cups of self raising flour.
- You need 2 of tspns ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of tspns blue poppy seeds (optional).
- Prepare 6 of overripe bananas.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of melted margarine(or butter).
- It’s 2 of tspns vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
If you like, you can even add your favorite nuts. Whisk yeast and flour in the bowl of a stand mixer with dough hook attached. With mixer on medium-low speed, slowly add milk mixture to yeast mixture until incorporated. Banana & cinnamon cake Banana & cinnamon cake This moist cake is fabulous served warm as a pudding with custard or ice cream, or just as it is with a cup of tea or coffee at any time of day Banana Breakfast Cake is the best kind of breakfast because there's just something wonderful about having a piece of cake for breakfast.
Cinnamon Banana Cake instructions
- Sift the flour into a clean dry bowl and add the cinnamon as well as the poppy seeds..
- At this point preheat your oven at 180° for 20 mins..
- Blend all the bananas and pour it into a clean bowl. Add all the other wet ingredients and mix until everything is smooth..
- Add in the dry ingredients to the wet a third at a time and fold it in until everything is well mixed up..
- Line your sufuria (baking tray) with margarine/ butter/parchment paper. Add your mixture carefully ensuring it doesn't stick to the sides of the sufuria..
- Put it in your oven and bake for 60 mins or until a skewer comes out clean..
- Wait till it cools and enjoy!😋.
I'm not sure if it's how delicious it smells baking or how it warms the house up – probably a combination of the two. The blend of ripe bananas and cinnamon is perfect too- don't skip the crumb topping! HOW TO MAKE BANANA AND CINNAMON CAKE: Beat the eggs and the sugar until obtain a creamy mixture. Place the bananas cut into pieces, the yogurt, and the cinnamon in a blender and blend on high until creamy. Loosen sides of cake with a dinner knife or a spatula.