Doughnut coating with sugar and cinnamon. While the doughnuts are baking, place melted butter for topping in a shallow bowl. Roll warm doughnuts in melted butter and then in cinnamon sugar to coat. Dip each doughnut into melted butter (making sure to coat top, bottom, and sides), followed by sugar-cinnamon mixture until completed coated.
Place the doughnuts in and fry them, in batches, until they a a beautifully golden brown. In a bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Roll the doughnuts in the mixture and place back on a wire rack. You can have Doughnut coating with sugar and cinnamon using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Doughnut coating with sugar and cinnamon
- You need 8 cups of flour.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
- You need 6 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of warm water.
- It’s 1 of tbpn yest.
- You need of Oil for fraying.
- It’s of Sugar with cinnamon for coating.
Serve and enjoy your cinnamon sugar coated doughnuts. Set them aside on a wire rack lined with a baking tray. Top the donuts: Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Dip the donuts in the melted butter, then dunk into the cinnamon sugar mixture coating all sides.
Doughnut coating with sugar and cinnamon step by step
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients and mix well to form a soft dough.
- Roll out and cut the doughnuts arrange on a floured tray and cover to rise for 30min.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry till golden brown..
- Coat with sugar and cinnamon while it's still hot and serve warm or cold..
We cannot resist warm doughnuts tossed in cinnamon sugar, but you can mix it up a bit by coating some in powdered sugar or dipping a few in melted chocolate. You can use either this topping or the simple sugar icing below Mix the remaining sugar and the cinnamon together in a flat bowl with sides ready for coating the donuts as they cook. If you don't have much oil available, use a smaller saucepan and simply cook your finger donuts in smaller batches. Add both sugars and cinnamon stirring to mix well. Dip each side of the loaf into the melted butter until coated.