Easy banana cream pie. Easy Banana Cream Pie – This recipe has all the delicious flavors of good old-fashioned banana cream pie but is literally done in minutes. This banana cream pie recipe is so easy and if you love bananas, you are bound to love this pie too. It's light, fluffy and full of delicious banana flavor.
All Reviews for Banana Cream Pie Made Easy. Definitely the easiest and best banana cream pie I have made. My family insists on one a week. You can cook Easy banana cream pie using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy banana cream pie
- It’s 2 boxes of either vanilla or banana pudding.
- It’s 5 of bananas.
- You need 4 cups of milk.
- You need 2 of Make your dough or premade frozen dough in the pan get the.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
I found this recipe can make two pies easily and they can be frozen for future use. This Banana Cream Pie is made extra special with sliced bananas layered between easy homemade pudding dotted with specks of vanilla. I start this homemade pie with a creamy, custardy homemade vanilla pudding flavored with vanilla bean paste. The method is simple with results that truly rival any.
Easy banana cream pie step by step
- Pre heat your oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit cook the pie dough for 11 mins.
- You want to cool the pie crust fast so pop it in the fridge for a few mins and while that's cooling start your filling.
- Open the 2 pudding boxes and add the 4 cups of milk whisk till really firm.
- Start getting out your pie crust from the fridge add 1 banana at the bottom of one then the other then add the pudding then whipped cream then the 3 bananas try to make it even with both crust so after you get a layer of pudding get bananas on then whipped cream then banana again and pudding and then whipped cream on top make sure everything is even and then put in fridge for a few hours to chill.
This Banana Cream pie doesn't get any easier! You could use a homemade crust if you prefer, but if you are in a pinch for time, the pre-made crusts work perfectly!! Line the bottom of the pie crust with banana slices, then spread half of the pudding mixture on top. Place a layer of vanilla wafers on top of. This Easy Banana Cream Pie is one of my favorite quick and easy desserts.