Cinnamon swirl roll. In a shallow bowl, combine the brown sugar, sugar and cinnamon. On a greased baking sheet, form three breadsticks into a coil, overlapping ends slightly. Secure with a toothpick through the overlapped ends and at the end of the swirl.
Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. In Sweden it is called kanelbulle, in Denmark it is known as kanelsnegl, in Norway it is known as Kanelbolle, Skillingsboller and Kanelsnurr, and in Finland it is known as korvapuusti. This easy cinnamon swirl bread has a delicious gooey cinnamon filling and is made with Rhodes frozen dough as a shortcut. You can have Cinnamon swirl roll using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon swirl roll
- You need 1 cup of maida / all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 Tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 Tsp of cinnamon powder.
It's like a giant cinnamon roll that you can slice, toast, and slather with butter. *This post is brought to you by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Dessert Now Dinner Later possible. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in half. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal.
Cinnamon swirl roll step by step
- In a bowl take all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar,salt and mix well..
- In another bowl take milk and vinegar, mix it well and keep it aside for 10 min..
- Now add butter and the vingerar milk to a dough mixture and Knead it with soft hands, covered it and let it rest for 10 min..
- For filling take brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon powder and mix well..
- Now add salt to pan pre heat the kadhai/ idli cooker on a medium flame and a stand, baking tray/ bowl on which you place your rolls..
- Cover the lid till we make our rolls..
- Roll the dough in 1-2 cm thickness, spread cinnamon butter mixture evenly on the dough and start to roll accordingly..
- Cut it into equal parts and place it on a baking tray, and place it inside your kadhai using a stand and bake it for about 15-18 min..
- Cinnamon rolls are ready to enjoy with hot coffee, frappe or shakes..
We've been baking our hand-rolled Signature Cinnamon Swirl in our bakery since the very beginning. Our unique twist on the classic cinnamon roll includes such gourmet touches as adding applesauce to the nuts and cinnamon sugar filling and brushing the top of the loaf with clarified butter just before it goes into the oven. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together except for the butter. Cnce combined, slowly pour in the butter. All you do is add a layer of cinnamon sugar mixture halfway through adding the mixture to your loaf pan.