Cinnamon biscuits. Find Deals on Cinnamon Biscuits in Snack Food on Amazon. Make Delicious Desserts Or Meals With Fresh Ground Cinnamon. Amplify Your Meals With The Delicious McCormick® Cinnamon Spice.
Serve them with fried chicken, at breakfast or as a savory snack. I had these for the first time at my sister-in-law's when I was staying with them as a teen. They are now a much loved tradition in my home too. You can have Cinnamon biscuits using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon biscuits
- You need 16 of Grands southern buttermilk biscuits. 2 cans or 16 from frozen bag.
- It’s 2 sticks of Butter or margarine melted.
- It’s 1 1/2 C of Sugar.
- It’s 2 T of Cinnamon.
Any time it snows, the kids beg me to make them. I've changed them just a bit by adding the nuts but they are good with or without them. Cut in the butter with a fork until mixture becomes crumbly. Add sugar and vanilla extract, and mix to a stiff paste.
Cinnamon biscuits instructions
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter in bowl that can be used to dip your biscuits in.
- Dip each biscuit one at a time into the butter then into the cinnamon sugar mixture and place on your baking sheet..
- Cook 20-25 minuets at 375 in a preheated oven until biscuits are cooked. I used frozen biscuits today and they are very light and fluffy..
To make the filling: While the dough is rising, put the melted butter into a medium bowl and add the remaining ingredients, stirring until the mixture is the texture of damp sand. Lightly grease a baking sheet, or line it with parchment paper. While that may seem a bit over-the-top, it's for real. Bojangles is a fried chicken fast food restaurant, but sadly it's only on the East Coast, primarily in the South. Biscuits aren't just for breakfast anymore.