Cinnamon Rolls. Find Deals on Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls in Beverages on Amazon. Make Delicious Desserts Or Meals With Fresh Ground Cinnamon. Amplify Your Meals With The Delicious McCormick® Cinnamon Spice.
If you can't eat them all in one go, store any frosted extras in the fridge due to the cream cheese.. Cinnabon wouldn't hand over the recipe for those famous cinnamon rolls, so Food Network Kitchens whipped up some pretty sweet imitations. Cinnamon rolls are generally baked at a lower temperature than other breads — if the rolls are close together, the tops will begin to brown before the edges and centers are done. You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- You need of For Dough.
- It’s 2 cups of maida.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of salted butter.
- You need 1 of teaspoon yeast.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk(required for kneading).
- Prepare of For stuffing.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Prepare of For brushing.
- You need of Little milk.
- You need of Little butter.
- It’s of For garnishing.
- You need 2 tablespoons of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chocolate sauce.
All other sweet roll recipe variations that I do come from this. Let's start by making the dough. Whether you enjoy these pillowy cinnamon rolls hot from the oven or up to a week later (if they last that long!), they retain their wonderful soft texture. Paired with classic bold cinnamon flavor and rich vanilla icing, the result is truly the ultimate cinnamon roll.
Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Take 2 spoons of lukewarm milk. Add sugar and pinch of salt and yeast. Let it rest to activate for 10 mins..
- Take one parath. Put maida. Add butter and activated yeast. Mix well so that everything gets incorporated..
- Now knead the flour with lukewarm milk. Make soft dough..
- Grease it with oil or ghee or butter and cover it with wet muslin cloth for about one hour..
- After one hour the dough will be double in size. Punch it and again knead for 2 mins..
- Dust the platform with maida. Now with the help of rolling pin roll the dough into rectangular shape of about 10 to 12 inches long. Apply butter to it..
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon powder in the bowl. Now spread this to dough leaving one inch space from all the sides..
- Roll the dough very gently and seal the sides. Now cut into small pieces of one inch and place them on the baking tray which is greased well with ghee butter or oil. Or place it on parchment paper..
- Again cover this with wet muslin cloth for about one hour. In an hour rolls Size will be double..
- Preheat the over at 180 degrees. Brush the muffins with milk. And put them in oven. Let it bake at 180 degree for about 15 mins. Keep checking it in 12 to 15 mins as every oven is different. Usually in my oven it takes about 15 mind..
- Take it out when done and brush it with melted butter. Dust powdered sugar over it and drizzle chocolate syrup while serving…
These cinnamon rolls can easily be made ahead. For best results, choose one of the following two methods. OVERNIGHT INSTRUCTIONS: After you've rolled and cut your cinnamon rolls and placed them into your lightly greased baking pan, cover with plastic wrap and place in your refrigerator. The next day, remove them from the fridge and allow them to come to room. After you've rolled the dough, spread the cinnamon filling on top and roll-up jelly-roll style.