Peanut-Cinnamon Rolls. Find The Best Deals On Cinnamon Rolls Peanut And Save Money. In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar and salt. Mix in the instant yeast and set a side.
Meanwhile in a bowl add peanut butter, sugar, cinnamon powder and make a paste-like mixture. Now knead the dough well with butter and. Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls. mini pig peanut cinnamon rolls, A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. You can have Peanut-Cinnamon Rolls using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut-Cinnamon Rolls
- You need of Make dough.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of yoghurt.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Butter.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of sugar powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare of Make peanut-cinnamon mixture.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of peanut-butter.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of cinnemon powder.
However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nutritious and good for you. Peanut-Cinnamon Rolls #NoOvenBaking #cinnemonroll Cinnamon roll is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe and North America. A cinnamon roll consists of a rolled sheet of yeast-leavened dough onto which a cinnamon and sugar mixture (and raisins or other ingredients in some cases) is sprinkled over a thin coat of butter.
Peanut-Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and powdered sugar. Then add yoghurt and butter mixture, knead soft dough and let it rest for 25-30 minutes..
- Meanwhile in a bowl add peanut butter, sugar, cinnamon powder and make a paste-like mixture..
- Now knead the dough well with butter and take flour and weave it like paratha. Then apply a paste of cinnamon-peanut butter on it, roll it gently. Then divide the roll into 5-6 equal parts, take it in an oil greased muffin mold and bake it in a pressure cooker for 10-15 minutes. So Nutty-Sugary-Crispy Peanut-Cinnamon Rolls are Ready !!!!!!!!!!!.
Mix whole wheat flour, baking powder and cinnamon until well combined and set aside. In a large bow mix peanut butter and milk then slowly add dry mixture. This Cinnamon rolls recipe is made from healthy, whole wheat chocolate and peanut butter dough, has NO butter and is made lighter with Greek yogurt! They're so moist, soft and sure to be a crowd pleaser! I used to make cinnamon rolls and stick buns professionally.