Cinnamon rolls. After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing. In too many recipes the cream cheese flavor overpowers the icing. Use this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed!
This recipe is great served alongside fresh coffee for a leisurely breakfast in and is perfect for sharing with company. If you can't eat them all in one go, store any frosted extras in the fridge due to the cream cheese.. All other sweet roll recipe variations that I do come from this. You can have Cinnamon rolls using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of warm milk.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 of and half tbsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Let's start by making the dough. A Slow Rise for the Best Cinnamon Rolls. The dough I ultimately created is best made over two days. Not only does this break up the work, but I think the flavor from a slow-risen dough tastes better.
Cinnamon rolls step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients together and also wet ingredients together until you form a dough.
- Keep dough aside for 1hour.
- Roll dough and spread butter.
- Mix cinnamon powder with sugar and spread on dough.
- Roll dough.
- Cut dough using a thread.
- Put ur cinnamon rolls in a container.
- And allow it to rise for 30mnts.
- Bake cinnamon rolls on low heat..
- Your cinnamon rolls are ready👏🏻.
- Thank you and hope you will also try yours at home 🤝.
These cinnamon rolls can easily be made ahead. For best results, choose one of the following two methods. OVERNIGHT INSTRUCTIONS: After you've rolled and cut your cinnamon rolls and placed them into your lightly greased baking pan, cover with plastic wrap and place in your refrigerator. The next day, remove them from the fridge and allow them to come to room. To make overnight cinnamon rolls: After placing rolls into the greased pan (after the first rise), simply cover, place overnight in the fridge and then bake them in the morning as directed.