The Lazy (no-bake cookie pie).
You can cook The Lazy (no-bake cookie pie) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Lazy (no-bake cookie pie)
- It’s 350 g of curd.
- You need 100 g of sour cream.
- Prepare 120 g of butter.
- Prepare 180 g of condensed milk.
- Prepare 400 g of simple cookies/crackers.
The Lazy (no-bake cookie pie) step by step
- Melt butter and mix it well with condensed milk..
- Blend curd with sour cream..
- Mix blended curd with melted butter mixture. Then add crashed cookies. I always crush it with fingers, but internet is full with videos of crushing cookies many other ways 🧚🏻♀️.
- I roll mixture in baking paper in form of sausage. Or You can use baking form coverd with baking paper, so it would be easier to pull it out. Leave it in the fridge overnight..