Cinnamon rolls. After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing. In too many recipes the cream cheese flavor overpowers the icing. Use this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed!
This recipe is great served alongside fresh coffee for a leisurely breakfast in and is perfect for sharing with company. If you can't eat them all in one go, store any frosted extras in the fridge due to the cream cheese.. Whether you enjoy these pillowy cinnamon rolls hot from the oven or up to a week later (if they last that long!), they retain their wonderful soft texture. You can cook Cinnamon rolls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbs of melted butter.
- You need 1 tbs of yeast.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 2 tbs of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
Paired with classic bold cinnamon flavor and rich vanilla icing, the result is truly the ultimate cinnamon roll. A Slow Rise for the Best Cinnamon Rolls. The dough I ultimately created is best made over two days. Not only does this break up the work, but I think the flavor from a slow-risen dough tastes better.
Cinnamon rolls step by step
- Sift flour in a bowl and add all ingredients and knead till soft and fluffy.
- Cover and proof till double in size.
- Dust ur surface with flour an d roll out the dough brush with melted butter.
- Combine the filling ingredients and spread on the rolled out dough.
- Roll the filled dough to cylindrical shape and cut.
- Arrange on baking tray and proof for some minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes..
These cinnamon rolls can easily be made ahead. For best results, choose one of the following two methods. OVERNIGHT INSTRUCTIONS: After you've rolled and cut your cinnamon rolls and placed them into your lightly greased baking pan, cover with plastic wrap and place in your refrigerator. The next day, remove them from the fridge and allow them to come to room. To make overnight cinnamon rolls: After placing rolls into the greased pan (after the first rise), simply cover, place overnight in the fridge and then bake them in the morning as directed.