Cinnamon rolls. After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing. In too many recipes the cream cheese flavor overpowers the icing. Use this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed!
If you can't eat them all in one go, store any frosted extras in the fridge due to the cream cheese.. Cinnabon wouldn't hand over the recipe for those famous cinnamon rolls, so Food Network Kitchens whipped up some pretty sweet imitations. To assemble the rolls, remove half of the dough from the pan. You can cook Cinnamon rolls using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls
- Prepare 1 cup + 2 tbsp of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2.5 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s for of filling–.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soft butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
The dough should be rolled very thin. Whether you enjoy these pillowy cinnamon rolls hot from the oven or up to a week later (if they last that long!), they retain their wonderful soft texture. Paired with classic bold cinnamon flavor and rich vanilla icing, the result is truly the ultimate cinnamon roll. Cinnamon rolls are generally baked at a lower temperature than other breads — if the rolls are close together, the tops will begin to brown before the edges and centers are done.
Cinnamon rolls instructions
- First, mix the milk at room temperature with vinegar and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the dough – Flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and add the milk + vinegar mixture to this along with the butter and knead a soft dough..
- Rest the dough for about 10 minutes and after 10 minutes, knead it once again for a minute or two..
- Mix the soft butter along with brown sugar and cinnamon powder to it..
- Roll out the dough to make a rectange with a thickness of about 1/2 cm thickness..
- Spread the cinnamon – butter-sugar filling on it evenly..
- Fold this into 3 flaps and roll it slightly to make sure it sticks properly..
- Divide it into 3 strips & take one strip. This you can either cut into 3 or 2 (Don’t cut it all the way, leave the top joined), twist it to make a braid and tuck both the edges at the bottom..
- Place these in muffin cups..
- Pre Heat the Kadhai with some salt. Place a ring stand of at least 1 inch and place the muffin cups on a plate in the pre heat kadhai and cook on medium hot flame for about 20 minutes..
- Once it is cooked, brush it with melted butter & serve it !.
- You can serve it with some dusted sugar on the side..
This cinnamon roll recipe makes the absolute best, gooiest cinnamon rolls for the follwoing reasons: The rolls touch each other while baking. After the cinnamon rolls rise they will be touching each other on all sides (except for the part pointing to the outside of the pan). ***This is the original Cinnamon Roll recipe! All other sweet roll recipe variations that I do come from this. Let's start by making the dough. To make overnight cinnamon rolls: After placing rolls into the greased pan (after the first rise), simply cover, place overnight in the fridge and then bake them in the morning as directed.