Cinnamon Rolls. Find Deals on Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls in Beverages on Amazon. Make Delicious Desserts Or Meals With Fresh Ground Cinnamon. Amplify Your Meals With The Delicious McCormick® Cinnamon Spice.
Use this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed! Homemade cinnamon rolls are served best warm and dripping in delicious cream cheese icing. This recipe is great served alongside fresh coffee for a leisurely breakfast in and is perfect for sharing with company. You can cook Cinnamon Rolls using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Maida.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice (instead of vinegar not available).
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare for of filling–.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
If you can't eat them all in one go, store any frosted extras in the fridge due to the cream cheese.. Cinnabon wouldn't hand over the recipe for those famous cinnamon rolls, so Food Network Kitchens whipped up some pretty sweet imitations. Whether you enjoy these pillowy cinnamon rolls hot from the oven or up to a week later (if they last that long!), they retain their wonderful soft texture. Paired with classic bold cinnamon flavor and rich vanilla icing, the result is truly the ultimate cinnamon roll.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- First, take a cup of lukewarm milk and add 1 tsp lemon juice and keep it aside for 10 minutes. Milk will curdle. After 10 minutes mixed Maida flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda & salt in parat. Now add curdle milk along with butter. Start kneading to make a soft, non-sticky dough. Rest dough aside for 10 mins. Here I make two portions of dough as I added 1/4 tsp cocoa powder in one portion of dough..
- Meanwhile make a filling by mixing brown sugar, butter & cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix it well to make a paste. Preheat Pan. spread salt on the bottom of the pan then place a small dish on it and heat on high flame for 5 mins..
- Now knead the dough and make it smooth. Roll evenly rectangular shape with 1" thickness and apply brown sugar paste on it evenly on all sides. Now fold one side and bring the other side on the first fold as shown in pictures and turn it upside down. Press it gently with a rolling pin..
- Cut the fold into 5-6 pieces. Take one fold, make a two or one cut in it at one side and fold it like braid. Join the both side ends and tuck it in greased cupcakes tin or vati. Put all these rolls in greased baking tin. Place this baking tin on a small plate or wire rack kept in pre-heated pan. Cover pan with lid and cook for 15 mins at a medium flame..
- Before removing cinnamon rolls from pan apply butter on top of these rolls by brush..
- Then remove the cinnamon rolls and make a nice plating. Your cinnamon rolls are ready to serve..
All other sweet roll recipe variations that I do come from this. Let's start by making the dough. A Slow Rise for the Best Cinnamon Rolls. The dough I ultimately created is best made over two days. Not only does this break up the work, but I think the flavor from a slow-risen dough tastes better.