Cinnamon Rolls. After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing. In too many recipes the cream cheese flavor overpowers the icing. Use this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed!
The dough I ultimately created is best made over two days. Not only does this break up the work, but I think the flavor from a slow-risen dough tastes better. These cinnamon rolls can easily be made ahead. You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon yeast.
- It’s Half of teaspoon baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of Glaze.
- Prepare 5-7 tablespoons of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk powder.
- Prepare of Cinnamon mix.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
For best results, choose one of the following two methods. OVERNIGHT INSTRUCTIONS: After you've rolled and cut your cinnamon rolls and placed them into your lightly greased baking pan, cover with plastic wrap and place in your refrigerator. The next day, remove them from the fridge and allow them to come to room. To make overnight cinnamon rolls: After placing rolls into the greased pan (after the first rise), simply cover, place overnight in the fridge and then bake them in the morning as directed.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and allow to rise. Also mix the sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- Roll out dough into a rectangle but doesn’t have to be perfect. Rub butter although and add the cinnamon sugar..
- Roll and cut like this 👇🏾.
- Rub butter and flour in a bake to avoid sticking. Arrange the rolls and allow to rise again. Bake for about 20 minutes in hot oven.
- Mix condensed milk with milk powder.
- Drizzle all over the rolls and serve warm..
- Here are some mistakes I did while making it the first time that you might want to avoid: 1) Don’t use salted butter like Simas while wrapping. But you can use in the dough 2) make make the dough is not sugary because you’ll put condensed milk and cinnamon sugar later 3) smaller rolls bake way easier and faster 4) adding baking powder helps.
All other sweet roll recipe variations that I do come from this. Let's start by making the dough. This cinnamon roll recipe makes the absolute best, gooiest cinnamon rolls for the follwoing reasons: The rolls touch each other while baking. After the cinnamon rolls rise they will be touching each other on all sides (except for the part pointing to the outside of the pan). After you've rolled the dough, spread the cinnamon filling on top and roll-up jelly-roll style.