Cinnamon Roll. After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing. In too many recipes the cream cheese flavor overpowers the icing. Use this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed!
This recipe is great served alongside fresh coffee for a leisurely breakfast in and is perfect for sharing with company. If you can't eat them all in one go, store any frosted extras in the fridge due to the cream cheese. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over butter-brushed dough. You can have Cinnamon Roll using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll
- You need 1 cup + 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup+ 1tbsp of Milk.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curd.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
To make the filling: Combine the sugar, cinnamon, and flour. To assemble the rolls: Brush the dough lightly with milk. Sprinkle the filling evenly over the dough, covering the entire surface. Family-Friendly Video Baking Cinnamon Pastry Rolls These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery!
Cinnamon Roll instructions
- First of all take a bowl add all-purpose flour and milk in it. I use curd in place of vinegar so I added curd in milk. Now add baking soda and baking powder, sugar and salt in it.prepare dough. Rest it for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Pre preheat cooker or pan. Add salt in the bottom. Pre preheat it for 10 minutes..
- Now make roti from it. Try to make it in square shape.Take bowl add sugar, butter and cinnamon powder in it. Mix it well.apply it on roti..
- Now fold it as book fold method. Now make 5 to 6 equal parts from it. Shape as you like. I here try to copy method of Neha ji.put it on the pre preheat pan. Cook it for 15 minutes..
- Now brush melted butter on it. Yummy and delicious Cinnamon Roll is ready to serve. Garnish it as you like.
They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting. A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. Try out chocolate chip caramel rolls, pumpkin cinnamon rolls or bacon rolls! Flour, sugar, butter, eggs, salt, cinnamon, etc. What makes this cinnamon roll recipe stand out among the rest is that there is both vanilla extract and cinnamon in the cinnamon roll dough.