Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies. We like using this macadamia version over peanut butter due to its high levels of healthy fats and fantastic nutritional benefits. In a medium bowl, mix together softened butter, erythritol, IMO syrup, and vanilla extract. In another bowl, mix together the rest of the dry ingredients.
Keto Macadamia Nut Butter Cookies These Keto Macadamia Nut Butter Cookies are so delicious that they really stand out from the rest. FYI: Creaming butter and sweetener together creates tiny air bubbles, for the perfect cookie crumb later. Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies. You can have Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies
- It’s 1.5 C of homemade or purchased Macadamia Butter.
- It’s 1/3 C of Ground Almond Flour.
- You need to taste of Substitute sugar (Stevia liquid, xylitol, erythritol).
- You need 2 L of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
This nut butter cookie recipe, however, switches things up and uses cashews, macadamia nuts, and almonds in place of peanuts and wheat flour. The Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe. We make these cookies all the time and absolutely love them. We are so excited for you to try them.
Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 320 F°.
- Easy peasy recipe here! Just mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until the texture is consistent. (Usually, even if the order of mixing aren't necessary, I usually beat the eggs first, because often it makes a difference in the fluffiness of the bake, but in this case – there really isn't any variation, so proceed to just dump it all in and mix!).
- Bake the cookies in the oven at 320 F for 12 minutes or until golden brown, with the edges just starting to harde since the cookies will continue to harden as they cool..
- Voila! Enjoy an alternative to peanut butter cookies, for a just-as-nutty keto version!.
Enjoy and please let us know what you think!. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs to sugar mixture, one at a time. Easy tips to make the best almond flour butter cookies. These easy keto butter cookies are made with salted butter, but you can also use any nut butter.