Cinnamon Rolls. After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing. In too many recipes the cream cheese flavor overpowers the icing. Use this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed!
If you can't eat them all in one go, store any frosted extras in the fridge due to the cream cheese.. Cinnabon wouldn't hand over the recipe for those famous cinnamon rolls, so Food Network Kitchens whipped up some pretty sweet imitations. A Slow Rise for the Best Cinnamon Rolls. You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- You need 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s of For filling.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
The dough I ultimately created is best made over two days. Not only does this break up the work, but I think the flavor from a slow-risen dough tastes better. All other sweet roll recipe variations that I do come from this. Let's start by making the dough.
Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Firstly take a parat,add flour and add all dry ingredients and mix it well.Now in a cup take lukewarm milk add vinegar and keep it aside for 10 minutes.It will curdle..
- Now add this curdle milk in a dry ingredients along with butter also and start kneading and make a dough and rest it for 10 minutes..
- In a meantime take a bowl add brown sugar,butter and cinnamon powder and mix it well..
- Preheat the wok with wirestand at medium flame for 10 minutes withcovered lid..
- Now knead a dough again and make it smooth and make a evenly rectangular shape with 1" thickness.Now apply brown sugar paste on it evenly on all sides..
- Now fold it like a book fold method.And gently press it a little..
- And divide it in to 5 portions and take one portion and make a cut in it and fold it like a braid and tuck it and seal it.And like this all made..
- Now put all these rolls in a greased baking tin and cook it for 15 minutes at low medium flame in a preheated wok..
- On the top of it apply butter and our yummilicious delicious cinnamon rolls are ready to serve.You can pour some chocolate syrup on it and Enjoy..
This cinnamon roll recipe makes the absolute best, gooiest cinnamon rolls for the follwoing reasons: The rolls touch each other while baking. After the cinnamon rolls rise they will be touching each other on all sides (except for the part pointing to the outside of the pan). These cinnamon rolls can easily be made ahead. For best results, choose one of the following two methods. OVERNIGHT INSTRUCTIONS: After you've rolled and cut your cinnamon rolls and placed them into your lightly greased baking pan, cover with plastic wrap and place in your refrigerator.