Cinnamon roll. After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing. In too many recipes the cream cheese flavor overpowers the icing. Use this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed!
If you can't eat them all in one go, store any frosted extras in the fridge due to the cream cheese. Cinnabon wouldn't hand over the recipe for those famous cinnamon rolls, so Food Network Kitchens whipped up some pretty sweet imitations. Coat bottom of baking pan with butter and sprinkle with sugar. You can have Cinnamon roll using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare of Yeast 1/2tablepoon.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Butter.
- Prepare of Egg1.
- It’s of Warm milk.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Cinnamon powder.
- You need of Condensed milk.
- It’s of Powder milk.
Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over butter-brushed dough. What these cinnamon rolls lack in bells and whistles, they make up for in butter and brown sugar. As classic as can be, they are also the ultimate make-ahead breakfast treat, because they can be. Whether you enjoy these pillowy cinnamon rolls hot from the oven or up to a week later (if they last that long!), they retain their wonderful soft texture.
Cinnamon roll step by step
- Zaki sa flour dinki a bowl kisa yeast and sugar dinki hada dry ingredients dinki.
- Sai ki fasa egg dinki kisa warm milk dinki kiyi making din dough din.
- Kisa butter sai ki kuma mixing dinsa sosai idan ki gama mixing dinsa kisa a bowl ki barshi ya bashi for like 3mint in a warm place.
- Idan ya tashi kiyi rolling dinsa da fadi sosai ki shafa butter dinki akan dough dinki.
- Ki hada brown sugar dinki da cinnamon powder dinki wajen daya sai ki barbada shi a kan dough dinki.
- Sai ki nade shi kamar tabarma ki yanka shi sai ki shafa butter a ciki abu da zaki yi baking dashi ki jera shi a ciki ki bashi ya tashi for like 30mint Sai ki sa a over yayyi baking for like 20mint.
- Baya yayi baking sai ki barshi yasha iska.
- Ki hada powder milk dinki ki condensed milk dinki ki zuba a kanshi.
Paired with classic bold cinnamon flavor and rich vanilla icing, the result is truly the ultimate cinnamon roll. These homemade cinnamon rolls contain only a few, common ingredients that most of us always have on hand! Flour, sugar, butter, eggs, salt, cinnamon, etc. What makes this cinnamon roll recipe stand out among the rest is that there is both vanilla extract and cinnamon in the cinnamon roll dough. The dough should be rolled very thin.